SaveRent – for renting out heavy & expensive items
SAVERENT PROFESSIONAL INDUSTRIAL RENTING MACHINE
SaveRent Professional industrial renting machine is built for storing and dispensing protective equipment, clothing, tools, office items, medical equipments and any products that are in continuous use and are not discarded after one usage. This product is manufactured in Hungary and it was designed according to the needs of your business and the demands of the new millennium.
The machine occupies a small place, is extremely productive, it works all day and night, takes the place and duty of a storeroom and its manager.
We recommend our system if you have equipments and tools with significant user time, valuable products that need to be monitored and secured and items whose usage is difficult to control.
This automatic system is serious, helpful and easy to use. IVM was the first who appeared with such a product on the market, which is useful and works well.
– Lajos Göndör, Haberkorn
TWO TYPES OF SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE
BOTH OF THEM ARE BASED ON THE SAME MACHINE
This system was designed for smaller companies where there is no need for special rental functions such as reservation. We recommend this package for companies where the maximum number of employees is less than a 100 and would like to solve their tool’s control and distribution in a cost effective way and also wish to configure the level of SaveLog features and support according to their requirements.
The software solution enables the management of renting and returning items, as well as constantly monitoring their status and trace their movements. The system can handle individual employees, work groups, cost centers and give out unique access rights or limitations.
If the service provided by the Basic package is not enough or the company’s demands are growing, an easy upgrade can be made between SaveRent Basic and SaveRent Professional systems.
This professional software package is designed for big company’s that have extended corporate hierarchy and control systems. Developed especially for companies which employ around 400 people.
SaveRent with the professional package have reservation function and text message sending option.
This vending machine is the top of industrial machines, and is operated by Europe’s most advanced management software.
The professional version provides you with even more options to better control the usage of items, to monitor their lifetime or warranty expiry.
THE SAVERENT MACHINE’S TECHNICAL PARAMETERS
The rental machine stands on adjustable legs and is equipped with doors that cannot be opened from outside. The door windows are made of PMMA so the quantity and condition of products can be visible.
THE MACHINE OPERATED BY IT’S OWN, INDIVIDUALLY DEVELOPED CONTROL SYSTEM WHICH IS:
- responsible for its operation
- stores data 24/7
- even in case of a network failure, it can still monitor product renting and returns, collecting all the necessary data
- more than one type of login cards can be used in the same time
- different, integrated login options– barcode, magnetic card, PIN code
- it has a extensive graphic touch screen, where custom videos can be displayed
- the machine is equipped with a multilingual interface which can handle unique national characters.
DEVELOPMENT OF INTERNAL STORAGE
- SaveRent has a fixed number of door, 7 but the SaveBox that can be attached to it comes in a variety of sizes and box numbers
- To the SaveRent machine you can attach SaveBoxes, from which a wide range of additional products can be rented!
- Thus there is an almost limitless flexibility when creating combinations. One SaveRent can command a host of other SaveBoxes!
- All transactions are logged to the individual employee or user to enable 100% traceability!
Employees have access to the products only after identification according to the parameters set up by the company and only at those machines and to those items that they have access right to. The software reports every transaction they make. Thus exact reports can be made due to the 100% tracking!
IT’S EASY TO USE!The company’s employees can manage the products and the menu with the help of the touchscreen. The product withdrawal takes only about 12 seconds from the time of the employee, so there is no need to waiting in line. You can eliminate the extra administration process or simply get rid of the practice of climbing up to the shelves to get the tools that they need!
Developed especially for industrial usage, the insulated electronics ensure a fullproof operation in case of special environmental hazards. The database will not be erased or damaged in case of power failure.
|Dimensions:||300 / 400 x 500 x 1840 mm|
|Own mass:||80 kg|
|Current in-take:||1 A|
|Current transformer:||230V – 24V|
|Protection against e. shock:||It can be connected to a grounded power network|
|Number of shelves:||3-10|
|Max load weight/shelf:||30 kg|
|Operating temperature:||0 – 40C|
|static IP address|
|LAN network connection|
- 0,6 mm thick cold-rolled steel plates and divider
- 0,8 mm thick cold-rolled steel doors
- transparent windows on doors (5 mm thick glass)
- electronic locks for each door
- internally run wires
- door hinge
- roof of tray
- Electrostatic powder surface RAL 9005 color (black)
- 24V DC power supply and an industrial PC built into the 2. tray
- 10.1 col diagonal industrial capacity touchscreen built in the 2. door, protected by 4mm thick glass in front of it
- Connection on the back of the unit (Ethernet, 230V) close to the 2. tray
- Electronic lock control in the roof of the unit
- Power consumption: max 50 W